Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP

i don't even know what to writei had a mc back in march and i found this website which was a godsend but now i'm afriad im having another one and don't know what to do. my mc last time the baby was not planned wanted dearly but not planned and for about a week i've been thinking im pregnant again but we havn't been trying and i've been on the pill, but i can't shake the feeling that i am pregnant but tonight i started spotting and the ONLY other time i've ever had that happen was when i had my mc. also i'm having horriable stomach cramps and sharp pains in my lower back all things ihad last time. I'm afraid i'm just panicking over nothing but it took me months last time to get over the mc and am still not really over it, you never get over it. if i am pregant and losing the baby i'm not more than 4 weeks along i had my period last week and it was perfectly normal thats why the spotting is scarying me. my husband is in the military and in the field for the rest of the week unreachable and so thats why i'm turning to you all. WHAT DO I DO?? would it show up on a pregnancy test if i am, since i'd only be a few weeks and what if i was but i'm losing it would it show up then?? i'm scared and angry that this is happening again, this is my worst fear. HELP please i have no one else to turn to.....

Replies

• Options
    Dovey I'm so sorry huni - an HPT will show if there is HCGstill in your wee so if this is a MC the result will depend on how quickly your hormone is dropping off. However if you had a normal period last week I'm not sure what the liklihood is. If I were you I would contact NHS 24 and if possible get a friend or family member round to support you. Sorry can't be much more help and hope you feel better soon xx
  • Options
    oh dovey you poor thing. get to the GP's, tell them it's an emergency if you have to. or some hosp EPU's will let you self refer. you need to find out what's going on before you can deal with it. I hope the pain gets better for you soon.
    Gems
    xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I think you shouldn't ignore your gut instincts about the pg and mc. I've had 2 mcs now and it is a heartbreaking thing to experience. Hope you're ok x