Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding

i started miscarrying on christmas day 07 after a car crash on christmas eve, although it was light intially on the tuesday and still lightish at the scan on thur (when they thought it would be fine) i then started bleeding heavily with large clots and pain a couple of hours later. they then confirmed Monday i was def in the middle of a mc.
I just want to know how long the bleeding will continue for, it had almost stopped on the mon for the scan, but def stopped on wednesday, so BD with husband but that just seems to have started everyhting off again!
Now i know the scan showed some abdominal trauma from the crash, so i need to know whether i shoud still be bleeding from a mc or whether i have damage from the crash?!

Sorry if that doesn't make sense.....didn't make much sense in my head either.xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    I'm at work today so i'll have to do it when i get home as others are in the office.
    I just wish it would stop now, flooded at work yesterday which was embarrasing, had to ask my male boss if i could go home and explain why!
    xxxxx
  • Options
    spoke to NHS direct and they've just said to speak to my doc! they may move my scan on the 15th but she thinks probbaly just have to wait it out!
    xxxx
  • Options
    Can't get through at doc its either engaged or no1 answers. i'm not in any pain but i am still bleeding, its not heavy but its been a week and a half since i started bleeding, that doesn't seem right when i've already been so heavy already, i'm so fed up just want it over and done with now how can we start ttc again when i'm still bleeding!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh well thats okay i'll wait it out i think don't wanna waste people's time, if its normal.
    xxx
  • Options
    i bled for 4 days, just like a light period. I was told i may bleed for up to 2 weeks and if i soaked a pad within half an hour to see my doctor, i didn't need to though.

Good luck honey, hope it stops soon. x
  • Options
    II WAS BLEEDING LAST NIGHT WENT TO HOSPITAL TODAY AND IT iS VERY BAD NEWS THE DID A SCAN AND SAID BABY IS 7 WEEKS 3DAYS AND as no heart beet i was so sad im ment to be 13weeks 3days i dont understand y it happend and y i didnt bleed at 7 weeks if thats wen my lil baby died.i cnt get over this please i need sum suport