Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

MISSED MISCARRAGE

HIA .. WEL WER TO START LOL .. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WER TRYIN REALLY HARD FOR A BABY I FINALLY FELL PREGANT AND I WAS OVERWELMED WIF XCITMENT I FORT EVERYTHING WAS GOIN JUST FINE AT 13 WEEKS I STARTED TO BLEED AND WENT TO HOSPITAL THEY GIV ME A SCAN AND TOLD ME THAT I HAD A MISSED MISCARRIAGE AT 7 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS image ONE OF TH WORST THINGS ABUT IT I WAS PREGANT WITH TWINS .. THEY TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND THAT I WIL MISCARRY NATURALLY I HAVE TO GO BK TO HOSPITAL ON FRIDAY AND SEE IF MY WOMB IS EMPTY I AM REALLY SCARED BECAUSE NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET ? IF I GET A D & C WIL THIS REDUCE MY CHANCE OF GETTIN PREGANT ?? X X X:\?

Replies

• hi sweetie just wanted you to know that i had a d and c about 5 years after a missed misscarage we fell pg strait away with no complications a now have to wonderful kids so be brave lots of hugs and dont give up
  • THANK YOU 4 THAT AM ALSO REALLY SCARTED BECAUSE I DONT THINK THY HAV MISSCARRIED YET A, DREDIN GOIN 4 MY SCAN ON FRIDAY IL JUST KEEP MY FINGAS CROST EHH XX
  • Hi
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I had a MMC in july at 11wks also with twins.
    I had a d&c & was so scared, about the operation & worried there would be problems after. But the op went fine, I bled heavy for 2 days then had brown spotting for 2wks. I was glad to have the d&c as by that time I just wanted it all to be over so we could grieve & move on.
    I asked the Dr about 10 times that having a d&c wouldn't cause me not to be able to have anymore & he reasured me it would be fine.
    Take Care
    Helen x x x
  • I didn't have a D&C and bled for about 9 weeks so would def recommend 1.