Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just lost my baby

Hi there, I lost my baby at 10 weeks today by having an induced miscarriage. I am still at the hospital but have found today one of the most traumatic ever. It's been unbearable and I am heartbroken.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Also, my husband has found this very upsetting - do you know of any forums for men?

Replies

• Options
    hey there know how you feel.an induced miscarriage is hateful.im so sorry you had to go through that.its like any trauma on the body you are still getting over that bit.i found counselling from hospital very good for myself and hubbie.it really does help.take care now for next couple of months cause your moods will be erratic and just let eachother know when youre feeling like poo.hope you take care xxxxx
  • Options
    I know. It took 15hrs and it was horrific.

The hospital did not offer any counseling - I think I will look into that. Or will see if there are any local ones. I definitely think that would be a good idea.

We're very up and down at the moment but luckily we are leaning on each other rather than separately.

Speak to you again soon, Maddy x