Forum home› Pregnancy› Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hw long has it tuk yoos 2 concive after mc

i think summer is the best daughter any one could ever ask for

Replies

• Options
    hya i was just wonderin hw long it has tuk yoo guys to concieve after a miscarige answers plz x
  • Options
    Hi i had a missed MC in november and had a d&c and i am 5 weeks pregnant now.we waited a month after the mc,which is what the doctors said.hope this helps.x
  • Options
    I had a mmc and conceived 5 months after.
    I only waited until bleeding had stopped before trying again as I didn't really get any advice on what to do.
  • Options
    I miscarried in september 06, was told to wait until at least had one period before trying again for two reasons, one to let my body adjust to not being pregnant and 2 to enable me to ensure I knew dates and that I was pregnant and not pregnant but miscarrying again. I fell pregnant 3 months later in Dec 06 and now have a very happy healthy baby boy. Good luck, sadly it's much more common than many think.
  • Options
    thnk u keep ur answers cumin x
  • Options
    Hi annmarie,
    I had a mc @ 12 weeks and had a ERPC op last spring and fell pregnant 3 months later. Im now 27weeks
    Hope this helps image xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi
    Well I had a MMC in July at 11wks, I had 1st AF mid Aug been TTC since with no luck.
    I'm not sure why as it only took 6wks last time.
    Everyones different, my friend had 2mcs it took 6mths the 1st time & shes now 9mths preg & she said it took her 10mths with this 1.
  • Options
    Hi there

I had a mc in Nov and didn't wait at all before trying again and fell pregnant immediately and am now 10+1 and all is going well. So fingers crossed you will become pregnant quickly again. Was really shocked because I really thought it would take a few months. Found out on 21st Dec so it was a wonderful surprise.

• Options
    I had mmc in June 07
    still not managed a BFP...boo

Hi helenNic....how's u????
  • Options
    HI
    I had mmc in June. We have been told to wait 3 months.
    It has been 4th months since we have started trying again.
    NO luck so far image( Good luck girls
  • Options
    Hi! I had a MC in Feb 07 and it took me 4 months to conceive again. It only took 1 month with my first son and 1 month with my miscarried baby, so I felt a bit shocked when I didn't conceive straight away again. I guess it was just my body getting over it.