Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

That was the worst 2 days of my life

was not looking forward to christmas for obvious reasons. I should have had a baby if January pg had lasted but it was ok because i was pg with twins - but no that was taken away as well. I was doing ok until bloody christmas day and i really am struggling with not crying 24/7.

Think i feel better today and will lokk forward to getting out of this horrific year.

Aim for 2009 - |For us all to be in the pregnancy forum and septembers birth buddies.

Thinking of you all ladies and hope that you are coping ok.#

Lots of love

Sarah x x x

Replies

• Hi Sarah,

Like you I'm glad Christmas is nearly out of the way, meeting lots of relatives saying how sorry they were was difficult (even though i appreciate their support).

I was thinking a lot of everyone on here, came on a few times but was quiet, obviously with everyone being busy, but like you hope everyone is doing ok and looking forward to a New Year with happier times for us all.

Lots of Love Inka xxx
  • 2009 has to be better for us all- it certainly cant be worse than what we have all been through. my thoughts are with you both.xxx