Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I can't stay positive and don't know if i'm miscarrying yet!

Hi All,
I started bleeding on Sunday and am booked in for an early scan on Friday but am finding it hard to stay positive until then. When I started bleeding on Sunday it was a watery brown colour and I had no pain at all but now it has got progressively heavier and redder and the pain is now quite severe at times . I went to A&E on Monday night but they couldn't really do much for me. They took my bloods and i need to have another blood test today so that they can check the hormone levels.
I have read a few threads on here that give me hope, where women have had similar experiences and their baby had been fine, but i'm finding it so hard to stay positive. I must've cried about 5 times yesterday and even my DH cried when he got in from work. He's usually so strong and i got even more upset when he got upset. He's says he's worried about me (and the baby, obviously) and how i'm feeling and coping with the pain/bleeding. I'm going to try not to get upset in front of him as he doesn't need the added stress on top of work. (I've taken the week off!)
I did say a little prayer for our angel last night and i hope hope hope that everything will be ok on Friday. I think i'm probably being a bit silly losing all hope before i have the scan, I just wish i didn't have to wait!!
What I want is some reassurance but I know the facts about miscarriage and i realise the odds are probably against me.
Thanks for listening x x x

Replies

• hey, jsut wanted to say that i have my fingers crossed for you. i now how worying things can be. xx
  • hi i have had the same started yes2day I have a scan on tuesday I am bleading and have cramping painkillers ant helping hope all goes well for you Jen x