Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good news & a bit of hope for you

Hi everyone

Firstly, I want to say how much this site has helped me this year, after having 2 mmc it has been a pretty rough year.

I shared with you all recently that I was pregnant again and wanted to let you know that I had another scan on Mon and I was 14 wks +1 - everything is looking great and it was fantastic to see that little baby moving about.

I really thought twice about posting this because I don't want to boast and rub peoples nose in my good news - I just want to give you all a bit of hope as I was really despairing. At 41 next month, I thought that it wasn't going to happen for me again but I am keeping everything crossed that things continue well.

I am finally starting to feel better too - after feeling like I have been pregnant for a year, I have had the first 12 weeks 3 times now, so all the rotten bits of being pregnant - it feels great to start having some energy back - so that's what it feels like - I'd forgotten!

I really hope that you all get good news too, really soon and please share it with us because I want to celebrate for you all.

Take care and lots of love

Jac
xx:\)

Replies

• Hi Jac
    How freaky I was just thinking about you before, I was going to put a post for you as I wondered how you were.

I'm so pleased everythings fine, I can imagine how wonderful it was seeing your little 1 jumping about.
    Keep popping back now & again to let us know how you are.

Well I'm on mth 3 now TTC, should be OV this week so I'm hoping maybe we'll be lucky this mth.

Take Care
    love Helen x x x
  • Hey Jacmac

I am really pleased to read your post and I think you are right to post as it gives us all hope.
    Also thrilled for you, hope all continues to go well and you enjoy the pregnancy.
    Looking forward to keeping upto date with all the stages of pregnancy.
    Love Sian

Hi Helen, fingers crossed for you X
    We are not ttc til after Xmas, I can't handle the emotional rollercoaster at the moment.
    XX
  • Hi Sian
    Thanks for your support.

I hope your feeling ok & having a brake will help you feel emotionally & physically ready to TTC after christmas.
    Lets hope we both have some wonderful news in 2008.

Keep in touch

Helen x x x
  • Hi Sian & Helen

Thanks so much for your posts. I am really keeping everything crossed for you both, I know it will happen for you.

Just keep your chin up but don't bottle things up either - its been a tough year - 2008 is going to be a good year for all of us! Because we deserve it!

I will keep you posted with how I'm doing - getting bigger and definately can't hide the fact I'm pregnant now. But its lovely to get excited too - I'm trying not to stress and keep relaxed - won't do me any good to get wound up.

Take care both of you and I'm sending lots of love and a big hug!

Jac
    xxxx
  • Thanks Jac

Take Care, looking forward to hearing your progress.

Love Helenx x x
  • I am so pleased for you its lovely news we have been through 2 miscarriages as well lost our little girl in July she was due this month. I am now expecting and am 8.5 weeks they are scanning me early next week bit scared as it was during my 20 week scan taht they discovered that Grace's heart wasn't beating but like you i am excited at same time.

I do wish you all that you want and hope this gives you hope too.

Ann x