Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Did anyone have morning sickness after mc?

Hi girls.

Just wondered if anyone has had a sinilar experience and if anyone knows what it means? I had a mmc a couple of weeks ago. I actually went for early scan as had pink spotting and was concerned because had no pg symptoms at all. When they told me I had mmc they booked me in for op the following wed but I had natural mc at home beforehand. I went to the hosp and scan showed that most had passed but there was still a bit left that the doc said would pass eventually. I had a bit of further bleeding but not much. I am due to do a HPT on 2nd Feb nad have to phone hosp with results. If still positive I think I will be havin the op.

Anyway, I've been feeling very positive over the past few days and looking forward to ttc again. However, this morning I have woken up feeling rotten! It feels just like morning sickness and I'm so worried that I'm right back to where I started a couple of weeks ago and will have to have op etc - Me and OH haven't BD'd since mc so I know it's not a new pg or anything,

Has anyone had anything like this at all?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give. Think I'll go for a nice long walk - the fresh air may help a little

xxx

Replies

• Sometimes it can take a while for the HCG to work its way out of your system so you can still get some pg symptoms for a while after the mc. How far along were you? I mc'd at 6 weeks and felt symptoms for about a week after. So sorry you are going through this, it does get easier. Glad you are feeling generally positive xx