Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

tryin after miscarriage

hey ladies, i had a miscarriage a week ago now and we're tryin again. i was advised to wait a mth but i dont think i can. i was only 4 weeks preg so think everything would hav gone and was told there probably wasnt even a sack that early. all im wondering is am i more fertile now as you are after havin a baby and has any1 fallen preg soon after a miscarriage and gone full term. i hav a 2 yr old so been told i wouldnt hav any probs. x

Replies

• Hi, I have a mc five weeks ago and found out a fews day ago that Im pregnant again! I havent gone to full term but I already have a daughter so am hoping that this one will be ok. Good luck xx
  • I was told to wait 4 weeks by the early pregnancy nurse (who I have known since I was a kid. Didnt realise it was her till I got called into her office. She is my mum's friend.) because it gives your body time to recover and you can then work out your due dates from your period.

Took me 3 months to concieve again and I have a very noisy but beautiful little girl now.

Good luck X
  • Hey hun, I have just had my first AF after mc, you should join us on the ttc after mc forum x
  • Hi

I had a mc at 11 weeks and told to wait to try again. I couldnt wait to tried again. I fell pregnant almost instantly. I now have a healthy 18 month old girl