Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

so angry how dare he!!!

hey guys,,,

hope everythings okay image and that your all well.

im writing this because i am so angry and frustrated right now and neeeded an outlet and this is the best place image hehe

my best friend recently told me she was expecting and i was partly happy and partly a bit resentful as expected and recently i saw her facebook status saying everythings perfect and it just made me wonder why and how 2 people can get totally different deals 1 gets the great the other a raw 1 and it made me think and i text my ex who would of been the father to my baby...

his response was and this may anger sum ppl!!

"look hun it was 2 months of ur life it was a peanut it had no heartbeat u need 2 start getting over it"

feel so angry now... i replied leave me alone u dont understand and he replied well im not bitter at the the thought of others having kids...ur being a little extreme he said...

feel like i cant feel like this now because of him!!!! imageimage

neways thanks 4 listening lol helps 2 let it out here!!

XxX

Replies

• Hi Katie

I am so sorry that he responded like that. It was totally out of order and uncalled for.

You are NOT over reacting at all and have every right to be upset and grieving.

I'm sorry he couldn't be understanding.

Please don't think that you can't have your own feelings because of what he said. Take things in your own time - what you went through was really traumatic and a big deal.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Love NN xx
  • thanks hun... image dont think men understand sometimes xx hope your well xx
  • Firstly sorry about your loss, yes your baby may have been a little peanut or a bean but it is still your baby and you had dreams and aspirations for your child.

Your ex sound's very immature, and uncaring, your are right to be pissed off. He clearly has no idea... i wonder why he is an ex!!!
    Dont waste any more time thinking about it hon, if he doesnt understand now you cant make somebody have empathy. Just take comfort from those who make you feel better and clearly dont seek any support from him.. what an arse putting that in a text!

Good luck, hope you start to feel better soon.

• wat a p***k!! mind my french. i lost a baby at nine weeks nearly two years ago, and i still think about my peanut(nickname for them) even though now i am a proud mum to a baby boy

my ex sounds just like your when i discover i was pregnant he claimed it wasn't his and then when i was in hospital after having a d and c, he then claimed that it was my own fault!!!

some men are just insenstive lil boys
  • HI Katie,

I just wanted to say, sorry your ex was so insensitive. I don't think you're over-reacting, of course you're going to be upset by comments like that.

Even when you do move on with your life, you never forget.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Chocky
  • The best thing is that he is an ex! I wouldn't waste any more phone credit on him. Talk to us instead hun-we know how you feel!