Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

misscarriage need help please

i had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago i was due on today i did a clearblue test it said 1-2 weeks pregnant is it possible to get caught straight after? at the hospital they did 3 tests after the miscarriage they all came bk negative i did 1 at home 2 that said negative. so is it possible im pregnant again x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kirsty

Having recently had a mc, I do what I always do when I want answers and go on the net, forums etc. From other peoples experience it is possible to catch soon after, two weeks after you could be ov again!

• Options
    From what I have heard, you are meant to be very fertile after a mc, so I would say that it is possible to catch straight after.

Go to your GP and ask for them to test you too, and maybe they will do blood tests?

Good luck, let us know how you get on! x
  • Options
    Hi hon, I had an mmc in July, had to have an operation as my body didnt miscarry normally; I ovulated 9 days after the op and fell pregnant straight away, so yes it sounds like you're pregnant. x