Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

lost baby at 6 weeks so sad and hurting so much

well,what do i say,im just shocked,
this is the 4th time this has happened to me, ifel so hurt and upset,i went for a scan today and to have me bloods done,they said that i lost the baby,i mit have been only 6 weks but it was a life,and i just cant get me head round it,my oh is really finding it had ,the first mc i had was with my ex and ive had 3 mc with my now partner,i have a 6 year old from a previous partner,also i have only 1 tube lft as had a eptopic 10 years ago,my oh has no children i would love to have kids with him but i feel like this is never going to happen,and it hurts so much,me and my oh want to try in a few months but i feel so scared and worried its going to happen again,me and my oh wanted this baby so much,last year in july i miscarrage and in feb last year i had a b9 tumor in my neck had to have a op but all went well and came back in the clear.i feel so lost and cant get my head round it,sorry if i have talked too much i just wantd to let my feelings out,and u people have been so nice to chat with,

has anybody had 1 tube and miscarrage and have children of there own,as i feel this is never going to happen,i now i have a fear of falling pregant again. i do have a lovly 6 year old girl

thanks for reading this it means alot to me,
xx:cry:

Replies

• Hi Mum2be
    I am very sorry to hear about your 4th loss. It doesn't get any easier. Have the Drs discussed looking in to this for you? It may help to alleviate your worries for future pregnancies.
    You could post your query about successful pregnancies after ectopic on the pregnancy forum. I did a post on recurrent MC and had a lot of positive replies from people that had lost babies and gone on to have successful pregnancies.
    We are always hear if you need someone to talk to.
    Lilou x
  • I am so, so sorry mum2 be.

I am sening you lots of (((((hugs)))))

It doesn't matter how early it was, like you said it was a life, your baby and it's so sad and upsetting.

You really have been through so much heartache and pain - I'm so sorry to hear about your previous losses too.

Have you spoken to your doctor about having recurrent mc tests? I've had 3 miscarriages now and they have started doing lots of blood tests to check for things which may be causing the problem. You would certainly be entitled to these tests as you've had 3 losses in a row with the same partner.

If you want to chat about anything or have any questions about the tests feel free to ask or email me :\)

Be gentle with yourself and take care,
    love NN xx
  • Hi Mum2be

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I do have a little light for you......I know a lady who only has one tube and after 1 mc has gone on to have 2 lovely children. This may not comfort you right now but I hope it will give you hope for the future.
    ((((((huggs)))))) to you and OH xxxx