Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding again

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Gemma

I'm sorry that being pregnanct is so difficult for you. It's completely understandable and I don't think it's selfish at all. Pregnancy after loss is SO difficult. I also suffer from a phobia of being sick and can really relate to how difficult that is. I'm sorry you've been having such bad m/s - I hope it clears up for you very soon. I had TERRIBLE nausea in my last pregnancy (wasn't actually sick) and to be honest it really scares me that I might get m/s with my next pregnancy....I keep trying to tell myself that it'll all be worth it! My GP did say that there are some anti-histamines that you can take to help with nausea that are safe in pregnancy. Perhaps it's worth a word with your GP if things don't get any easier soon.

Thank you for your kind words :\) I try to stay positive but (as you know) it's not always easy. But I really want to feel that excitment when I get my next BFP, though obviously there will inevitably be a lot of worry too. I am on CD 23 and I'm due to test a week tomorrow so am keeping my fingers crossed!

Take care, love NN xxx

http://tac.families.com/ezb/1192802.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss