Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after MMC................

Hi everyone,

I had a mmc at the end of Dec at 12weeks. I found out at the 12 week scan that our baby had dies at about 8 weeks and went into hospital the next day for an erpc. Most of the advice I have had or read is that I should wait at least until after my 1st AF before TTC. I feel as if I want to start TTC straight away but not sure if I should wait. Has anyone been in the same situation? Is it physically not a good idea to get pregnant without having at least one AF first?

Thanks
Bernadette x

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    The nurse told me we could TTC right away if we wanted, that there wasn't a higher risk of another MC if we didn't wait.
    I waited for 1st AF just to give my body time to recover.
    Good Luck
    Helen x x
  • Options
    Hi Greeneyes

I had two m/c's last year the last one being a missed m/c i was told to wait about 3 months to let my body settle down again which i did and am now 16 wks and all is going well.

I would say it is upto personal choice though and how you feel in yourself.

Cazz
  • Options
    II WAS BLEEDING LAST NIGHT WENT TO HOSPITAL TODAY AND IT iS VERY BAD NEWS THE DID A SCAN AND SAID BABY IS 7 WEEKS 3DAYS AND as no heart beet i was so sad im ment to be 13weeks 3days i dont understand y it happend and y i didnt bleed at 7 weeks if thats wen my lil baby died.i cnt get over this please i need sum suport

im letting it natuly remove its self as i want to b the baby jus a lil longer intill babys ready to ome out in my blood im so sad keep crying this aint a good start 2 da year for us girls lots of us going thro this atm
  • Options
    hya hun i wd advise u to wait atleast 1 period becuase u dnt want this 2 happen t u agen but if ur feelin positive go 4 it chick i misscarried in december and i stared ttc stright away so its up 2 yoo .. th drs advise u not 2 but its ur desion but th way i c life is everythin happens 4 a reason xxx