Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

how long did it take?

for your first af to come after having D and C? im just wondering cause i cant wait for my af to show and get "busy" ttc again! thanks girls xxx
amandaxx

Replies

• Hi Amanda,

It took about 34 days for first af to arrive after my erpc in December 2007. Since then I have had 2 cycles longer than usual 39 and 40 days. I was told that it can take anything from 6 to 8 weeks for af to arrive. Try not to worry as I'm sure things will get back to normal for you soon. xxx
  • i had a complete mc on the 25th december and it took 46days for af to come back, was told anything between 6-8 weeks. hope urs arrives soon.
  • Hi, I hope you don't mind me replying to your post. I am new to posting things, I had a d and c at the begining of March and have just started had mine this week , so was just over five weeks. I know what you mean about wanting to try again as soon as. (Trouble is now it's trying to work out what time is the optimium time for try again).
    Good luck with everything.
    Jules:
  • I had a complete mc in Dec and in took 94 days! After my first MC in Jan 06 it took 46 days. AF 15Mar but I conceived my lo that month. I am ttc again and my last AF was 15Mar - Hoping for a coincidence and to get my BFP and another Xmas pud! Best of luck to you and hope AF arrives soon (I know the wait is unbearable!)