Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused...

I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed through an ultrasound scan on the 28th November followed by an erpc on 3rd Dec. I waited about 6 weeks for my period to return on the 11th January, still 10 weeks on the pregnancy tests are positive ( I had a minor op on ear and they tested last week),
I'm confused now and don't know whats happening with me, I've got no pregnancy symptons but really want to start trying again.
It seems like a big mess, any advice anybody? I've booked to see the doctor but earliest appointment is next Tuesday. Kelly x

Replies

• are u sure ur not pregnant again honey?
    Its 6 weeks since my mc and i'm still waiting for af but am getting negs on pg tests.
    I ask the docs to do bloods and see ig hcg levels increase over a couple of days.
    xxx
  • I will ask for the blood tests... I guess I'll just have to wait and see xx
  • Hi Kelly
    I've just had a missed miscarriage, had to go to hospital for tablets. They told me to take a pregnancy test in two weeks and if it was still coming up positive it is likely that there is still some placenta left inside so you body still thinks it is pregnant. They said that if this was the case I should go back for it to be removed. I would ring the ward where you had your erpc and ask for their advice rather than wait for the docs appointment. Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on xxx