Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not happy...bloody NHS!!!!

Hi everyone, just come here to have a good rant.

I would have been 15 weeks pregnant today had I not lost my baby 5 weeks ago. I got a call today from my midwife today to make me an appointment to come out and see me for my check!!!!!

I had to tell her on the phone that I lost the baby at 10 weeks pregnant and that I would have been 15 weeks today. I wasnt angry at her, she was angry cos noone had let her know.

How insensitive, I got off the phone and just wanted to cry, I was in somebody elses house at the time and had to tell her over the phone, it wasnt nice!!!!

She was lovely and said she was very sorry and that if I needed to talk then just to ring her and have a nice xmas....my reply was that hopefully I would be seeing her again in a few months time and I'd look forward to that.

I was just so shocked and cheesed off.....bloody typical NHS!!!!!

Anyway, rant over, hope all you ladies are doing well

Love
Amy
xxxx

Replies

• have sent u an email hun, hope ur ok!!! love rachell xx
  • Awww don't worry hun - happend to me too - when I started to have investigations into my bleeding (as ectopic) - the m/w called me and asked me if I wanted to book her early as she had a cancelled appt! It just happens - don't think NHS communicate very well.

Hope you're feeling better now!

M

xxx