Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my baby girl

hello ladies, today should have been my lost beans first birthday. instead, a year ago today, on that bean's due date, i ovulated and then found out i was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 3 months old. i just thought id let you know that miscarriage is an awful thing to go through and nobody who hasnt been through it understands, but it doesnt mean that it will go wrong again in future. x

here she is

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs014.snc4/34049_428768223981_522743981_5607145_5553612_n.jpg

[Modified by: ***Calleigh*** on 25 June 2010 23:34:55 ]

Replies

• what a gorgeous little lady - she looks very cheeky!

What a lovely post - sometimes you cant ever see yourself with the precious load at the end but it does happen - we are proof! x
  • Aww calleigh, she's gorgeous!!!

I know all about this as we have spoken before about it. It should have been my lo's first birthday the day before yours on the 24th which also wasn't meant to be as also had a mmc. What with everything that has happened recently to me, i didn't even think about it which makes me feel bad but tbh i've got enough to deal with atm. I'm so happy for you and its lovely that you've posted this as it will also help others.

xxx
  • you're right, you have enough to think about, natasha. i think i found your sadness so much more upsetting because over the past 2 years we've done everything at the same time in the same forums. how are you getting on?

thanks summer. she's beuiful and awesome.
  • Thanks for posting. She's gorgeous!! Zxx
  • What a gorgeous little girl image xxx