Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it miscarriage?

Sorry girls, but i could do with your help.
I woke up Xmas morning and when i went to the loo i wiped this pink mucus stuff. I tried not to freak out as my son was so excited that santa had been! As the morning went on i noticed i had no pregnancy symptoms. My boobs stopped hurting and the nausea stopped. Started to get quite strong period pains and pains in my lower back. Boxing day i had been checking everythime i went the bathroom. A couple of times i noticed that the mucus looked a bit grubby (sorry thats the only way i can describe it). So far i have had nothing today, except a slight dull ache down below. No sore boobs/sickness. I don't feel pregnant anymore. I rang the hospital but their EPU isn't open. Hubby wants me to go to A&E, but i think i should wait till Monday and call the EPU. I feel so numb. I don't know what to do :cry:

Cat xxx 8+2

Replies

• I wouldn't worry too much hun...it might be nothing.
    I would advise you to go to the EPU first thing Monday morning (don't think they are open on weekends...but that depends on your area).
    If you experience any severe pain and red blood then go to the A&E immediately.

Try not worry. Lots of ladies have your symptoms and go on to have healthy babies.

Put you feet up, take it easy! Let us know how it goes.

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust and PMA.

Nadine

• Hi
    I was wondering how you are getting on?
    lilou x
  • This has to be the crappiest week of my life. I won't bore with the details but i was back in a&e this morning as i started to bleed last night. It was bright red like a light period. They have done blood tests and brought forward my scan to friday and will test my blood again to see if my hcg levels have doubled. My eyes are so sore from the amount of tears i have cried.
    I will let you all know what happens once i get back friday, hopefully nothing will happen inbetween then.

Cat xxx
  • Hi Cat,
    So sorry to hear you are having this awful time. It is horrible having to wait for tests as every day feels like an eternity. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better but I will be thinking off you and will keep my fingers crossed. In the mean time take care of yourself. I hope everything is okay for you. Sending lots of hugs your way.
    Take care, Lilou xx
  • Just wanted to let you know i got good news! I had a scan this morning with me and hubby fully expecting the worst, only to told there is a heartbeat! She did say i'm still bleeding around the sac so i know it could still go wrong. But for now i'm just trying to enjoy the moment.
    Thankyou for all your kind messages.

Cat xxx
  • Oh cat I am so pleased for you! that's great news. Sending you lots of sticky glue your way.
    Lilou x