Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Clarehair

Ive just been reading some of your other posts hun, how are you doing? I know you have had a similar journey to me so far, and I know where you are coming from when you say you know that the only thing that will make you feel better again is to be pregnant. Thats exactly how I feel....some people think Im mad, but I so want to be a mummy, just like everyone else on here. Sounds like work has been pretty stressful for you to which cant be making things easy. From the sounds of it your OH is just worried about you going through it again as he doesnt like to see you hurting. Just wanted to say hi, hopefully you persuaded OH to make the most of your peaks. I havent been using CBFM this month as 1st cycle since MMC Ive been doing OV sticks did have some strong pos at around cd 14 days ifyou count mmc as day 1, but was also still getting really feint pos on super sensitive peg tests so not sure if I have even ovd or if its the hormones confusing the sticks. I know you ovd after your mmc was that around the normal time? or later/earlier? nyway Im babbling now, hope youve had a nice weekend

Luc xxx

Replies

• hi littleminx

i OVed at the same time in cycle as usual which was spot on 14 days (i did with my MMC in march too)
    we did manage to BD on high before peak and both peaks,but none other than that really,so i havent done SMEP this month altho we were all geared up to!
    i have been so laid back this month,since i have stopped POAS for my CBFM I HAVENT EVEN SWITCHE DIT ON AND HAVENT BEEN FILLING IN My (LOCKED CAPS SORRY!!) monthly cycles online,so i have no idea how many days PO i am! i had half a lager last night and have been still taking my pregnacare,but not bought any HPKs and will not test at all.....AF is due when we are away staying at friends which i think is 7th(i have mentioned it somewhere else,but am that laid back i have never checked since!)and im not going to even test if shes a day late..ill test 2 weeks later(yeah right!!)as she will catch me out of it will say BFN and i will be upset i know i will!
    hubby has not been well and i have finally made him see the dr,he feels jetlagged all the time,dr thinks he could be deficient in something(they took aload of bloods) depressed(he had to answer a barrage of questions!)or hes suffering from sleep apneo(sic) he is meant to ring today for appt for results but hes away and away most of next week,i told him its important but he basically told me to shut up....so ill leave it for another week then remind him,im very worried about him tho,he just falls asleep when we are watching tv,and seems so down he will sleep for over 12 hours easily and still yawn all day(if hes off he sleeps for that long)

i know it wont happen for us this month as we realy havent put the effort in (ive had a few sneaky cups of coffee too!!)but i know ill be so upset when AF arrives and will be more so if we are away with friends............i hate feeling this way,its taking over everything.

i used my CBFM just to check what day i was on and if i would OV.

XXXXXXX

thankyou so much for your FAO thats a lovely thought......
  • Hey hun, maybe being more laid back will have helped this cycle, fingers crossed xxx and the fact you did the bd'ing at the right times is always a good thing
    sorry to hear about your hubby, at least he did go to the docs, I know they havent found why hes so tired but at least he has started on the process, men can be a little bit stubborn at the best of times especially when it comes to there health, really hope hes ok tho, I dont know about your hubby but mine hides his feelings a little bit so even though I thought he'd coped well with our 2 mcs this yr, turns out hes not coped as well and is really anxious about it hapening again,

I think its only natural for ttc to become the most important focl point of your life, I think I have become more obsessed since our losses as you know it can happen and its been so close , really hope your doing ok though and that hubby gets himself to the docs

Fingers crossed this is your month

Lots of love Luc xxx
  • when is you AF due luc?

xxxxx
  • I havent got a clue I had erpc on the 7th which is 4 weeks tomorrow, so thinking any time between tomorrow and 2 weeks time! Im not the most patient!!!! how are you feeling? avoiding the need to symptom spot? hope your ok xxx
  • hi luc.

im feeling fine,no symptoms at all,apart from a nosebleed earlier this week,i have beeen havinga glass of wine spritzer every night this week,tonight i have had 2 glasses! as i know im not PG so i thought i would make the most of my AF week off everything and start early!lol
    on holiday now till 18th august so thats great,LO is off to spend the week with daddie in wales and i have my hubby all to myself yay!
    he still hasnt been to the drs for his results tho,im getting really annoyed about that!

i was very regular and AF turned up bang on 28 days after my ERPC in april.....i hope yours comes soon...or not at all!!!

xxxx
  • Hey hun, dont give up till af arrives, every prgnancy is different so maybe this time you're not going to have any symptoms till a few weeks further along, well its nice to have a few weeks off to chill out and get hubby all to yourself! I went to the docs yeterday as Ive been having quite a lot of bad cramps the doc said its either af or another pregnancy, I dont feel pregnant either, Im only slightly nauseous and it s my boobs that always give it away and they are just normal, probably af waiting to show her face! you still away this weekend? I think you should go it will take your mind off testing! Hope your ok

Love Luc xxx
  • hi luc.

oh lovey fingers crossed for you!! yes we are still going away......hubby is also going to see the dr for his results tomorrow too.

are you going to test?xxxxxxx
  • Really hope the test report come back ok, and hopefully come back with some answers. I think I might try to hold out as really dont know when to test! also dont trust internet cheapies and then due to my poas addiction I end up spending literally hundreds! would hate to thik how much ive spent on tests etc in the past 6 months! a small fortune! so are you going to test at the weekend? or wait till you ae back from your friends? really hope you get your bfp this week fingers tightly crossed

Love Luc xxx
  • ifave been to the drs and think it could either be PG or AF then you could test as you could be due in about 4-5 days? image i dont want to put the idea into your head though,lol!!!

i caved in and tested this am at 630,i couldnt sleep and just woke up wth an overwhelming need to POAS,i had already done it before i realised what i was doing....It was a BFN of course!! image(

hubby is up and about he will ring drs at 830 to get appt for today,im a bit scared tbh........i feel a bit sick speak soon

xxxxx

he has appointment for early tomorrow morning
  • Hi Claire, sorry I wasnt online yesterday, Im hoping you just tested too early there is still a chance that 2 strong lines might show up after the weekend, fingers crossed thats the case. How did your hubby get on with the doc? any news? Have a fab weekend away with friends Love Luc xxx

ps ive used an ebay cheapie and it was bfn, dont want to be testing every day, i'd be driving myself insane! as if Im not alreasy with all this TTC, its hard not knowing whats going on. Boobs dont hurt either and they have been really painful with the last 2 pregnancies so not holding out too much hope as dont want the added disaopointment! xxx
  • hi luc.

hubby has extremly low iron levals,he has been put on 420mg iron a day for 3 months,he then needs to go back and have bloods done again,if they are still really low he will have to have more tests to rule out internal bleeding.
    roll on 3 months i say!!

e bay cheapys are rubbish love!! well both get our BFPS soon......xxxxx
  • Hi Clare

Well glad that he has found something that they can cure relatively easily, make sure he keeps his fibre levels up as think the tablets can cause constipation, but sure the doc informed you of all of that! fingers crossed it is just that, if they thought it was highly likely or that they thought he was in danger of internal bleeding Im sure they wouldnt wait the 3 months.

well as for ebay cheapies, I may get a couple of fr in a few wks time before our hol so that I can check, thats if AF hasnt turned up by then, hope your having a lovely weekend Luc xxx
  • hi Luc.

well AF is due today and i tested negative on a CB....i came out the batroom and said "the man from clearblue,he say no!"lol

i feel really ratty,i really wanted a to BD this morning whilst at our friends,we were still in bed and hubby kept saying no,wait till we get home,now hes home hes mowing the bloody lawn!!! i give up!!!xxxxxx
  • Oh hun, it could still be too early to test if AF was due today and hasnt turned up there is still a chance, sometimes positives dont show till later in the cycle, or maybe you ovd later then you thought! ?

My hubby hasnt got the biggest appetite for BD'ing Im 6.5 years younger, and even though hes not old there is a big difference in the desire for the physical stuff! I can understand why he may not have wanted to get bd'ing at your friends in case they heard you...might have put off his mojo? and hopefully he finished the lawn and then caught you by suprise!

Did you have a nice weekend away?

Love Luc xxx
  • hi luc.

we had a lovely night away,had wonderful food cooked by friends daughter,there was 11 of us!! had wine,liquers,coffee,salami,parma ham,pate...all the things i have given up,lol!! had terrible hangover yesterday,we didnt leave till 3pm as couldnt drive!!
    hubby was fab last night and we did BD witha condom on,was great,he hatse condoms but he offered,bless him!(AF AROUND 7PM!!) so when we go away tuesday am we will be packing the dark blue towel!!we are out shopping today and hubby is treating me to some nice walking shoes(not sure what that means! lol...but we will be walking alot when in the new forest and he says my Uggs or sandels are not suitable enough!!

he has been on his iron 3 days now and says he feels more'with it' which is good.

how are you?

xxxxxxClare
  • Hi Claire

Sorry it was the witch, theres a lot of people on the ttc forum that caught on hols so maybe the new forest could be it? when are you heading off? Glad hubby is already feeling more with it, thats great news...

Im ok, no news really, still no sign of anything but did have some af type cramps today? so maybe witch is on her way to me too.

Was a bit too sad to be on here yesterday my best friend told me shes pregnant, wasnt even planned, i am happy for her but guess just a bit of a suprise

Im so tired need to go to bed, cant seem to form a sentence!

Love Luc xxx
  • hi luc.

back home no BD for us,not sure why,but would have been far too early to catch this month as im only on CD 4 today!!

ina quandry about whether to put offer in for beautiful bungalow for sale along the road from us,needs alot of money spending on it tho.

i seriously need to go on a diet,my size 16s feel very snug!we were quite good tho while we were away,we didnt go mad,but im going to cut down on my carbs now im home,i suffer from IBS too,so unfortunatly i always look about 5 months pregnant!!

how are you?how are your cramps?

xxxxx

• Hi Clare

I should have done the maths, wasnt sure how long you were going away for tho! Did you njoy the break?

Has it been on the market long? could you try a cheeky offer??

It is funny you should mention thinking about your weight as I feel like Ive ballooned since TTC I was even going to start a topic as wasnt sure if it was just me! my clothes are as tight as anything!

Im doing ok, nothing has turned up yet had a few cramps but have died down, been getting a few small pains that come and go in my boobs but go away as quickly as they come, guess that could be sign of AF too, I havent done any more tests, I bought a cbd at tescos Mon and have so far resisted temptation as with the last 2 pregnancies think I lost the plot slightly and spent a mini fortune!!!!!!

Love Luc xxx
  • its not even on the market yet!! we have been to see it and have had builder round to look at it,it needs about 80k spending on it to make it what we would like,it needs alot of updating and re-wireing etc.

when you going to test? im really nervous for you!!!

love clare xxxx
  • crikey! how did you know about it? Im guessing it will be going on the market soon then? with the work you did make it worth more then what you paid for it? like an investment?

Not sure when to test! Im on day 39 but I go on hol next week so af will prob turn up just in time for that so that theres no fun for me! will test before we go just to know really, cant believe its already fri! what are your plans for the weekend?

Love Luc xxx