Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

may seem off my beam

at the mo im due to in for erpc on monday.thing is why am i even thinking that the story isnt over.i saw poor eleven week bean.that shouldve been enough.but i have this odd feelin. is it false hope or just plain mad.last time ihad a missed i was very emotional but accepted without a doubt.this time ive still funny little feelings in my tummy.believe it or not (dont call the white coats) im actually considering they missed a twin.maybe these feelings happen when you miss more than once.id appreciate some experienced views.not that id wish anyone to have this just if youve been unfortunate to have had say two of these can you offer some advice.it just doesnt feel the same as last time.blood since last week nothing to even need a change of panty liner for.??????

Replies

• I've only had one MC, and I'd already had so much blood and pain by my 2nd scan and the heart beat was gone that it was easy (in a medical way, not emotionally!) to accept it was gone. But I think if you're not certain you need another scan. Shame it's the weekend, as waiting's gonna be hard, but I think you should ask for one monday. have you tried doing preg tests to see if they're dropping? if a cbd is less weeks than before if you've used them that might give you some info?
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've had 2 MMC too.

I think you should definitely demand another scan. By 11 weeks it's very unlikely they've missed anything, but I think you'll always question and doubt yourself if you don't ask for a rescan.

Good luck on Monday x