Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC after silent miscarriage

Hi eveyone,
I am new on here just joined up this morning,would love to chat to others experiencing similar to myself,i had a silent miscarriage with my first pregnancy in march this year,this was discovered at our first scan at 13 weeks absolutely devastated,we decided we wanted to try again straight away my body is all over the place i still have a baby tummy as i grew so big so early i still look pregnant,my periods have not gone back to a normal cycle just when i thought i was having my normal cycle it has now been 35 days since the first day of my last bleed we had got our hopes up and did a pregnancy test last night but nothing whats going on!would be great to hear from anyone else that is having this same trouble.

Thanks
Kelly

Replies

• Hi Kelly - am so sorry to hear what you've been through - big hugs xxx

The ladies on here are so lovely and helpful and hopefully you will find lots of strength and support here like I did.

I had an early MC at 7wks +3, 8 weeks ago now but it took my AF 33 days to come after that (cycle normally 28) and I have found now we are TTCing again this month that I have ovulated late (which not been aware of before) so where my AF was due yesterday its not now due til Friday ish I think!!!!!.....

So I think after an MC it can put your cycle and ovulation out of wack a bit. Do you have OV sticks to see when you are ovulating?

Hopefully your AF will come soon and you can then monitor with OV sticks what its doing but I know some of the ladies have had up to 65 (!!) days between MC and AF arriving - so hang in there and I'll keep my fingers crossed it will arrive soon for you.

Hope you're OK

Kelly xxx
  • Hi kellybear
    sorry had ectopic so can;t advise re AF but just wanted to say So sorry to abour your mc - the girls on here are really helpful though and very supportive
    take care of yourself
    Daisyx