Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not Coping

We lost Flump a little after midnight on Thursday, we're absolutley devastated and the whole ordeal was horrific as I didn't pass everything until early hours of the morning, a few hours after the scrape (not everything had come away and so it was recomended that I allowed them at the hospital to do this), however they didn't get everything and at around 5.30am I had my babies head in my hand.
We were getting married on the 26th so we both had something to focus on to try and pull us through, though we were still emotional & a mess. Now though the wedding's over anf I've got nothing to occupy myself, I can't bare to be around babies & pregnant women & am even finding it more difficult to be around our one year old son. I get little moments where I forget for a second that Flump's not there anymore & I start "talking" to her in my head or I go to say something about her such as when she's due or what I want to buy her, but then I realise none of that means anything anymore because she's not here. It's broken me completley & I don't know what to do. I don't know what I expect anyone to say, but I needed to put it down

Replies

• Hi there, so sorry to hear of your loss, it must have been truly awful for you. I'm not sure what to say, except I had a mmc and had to have a ERPC about 10 days ago. I know what you mean about needing to occupy yourself, I felt the same. All I can say is that its going to take time, I still have down days, but it is getting easier, never be afraid to come on here and chat, everyone - on all the forums I have ever been on - have been so nice. Take care of yourself, Zxx