Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Broxi, GEM, Katyjo, Kimmy...I had a fab weekend!

So had a fab weekend! Went to the Christmas Fair on Friday - that was good fun bought lots of bits and bobs! Some clothes and presents and stuff. Primark - oh yes!

Saturday - off to London - spot of lunch, watched Mama Mia, scrubbed up in 5 star hotel, had really nice evening meal at fab Italian Restaurant. Stayed in the biggest double bed ever!!!! Love 5 star - could get used to it!!! Then Morning tea in a little cafe whilst waiting for Harrods to open - a little shopping, then Lunch then headed home!

Had yesterday off too finished wrapping gifts etc! I also made my Christmas Cake decoration out of all my left over beads and wire - looks fab even if I do say so my self! Wish I could post a pic here of it - it's lovely! took about 4 hours to make...lol!!!

Then back at work today - popped out in my lunch bought 3 bday gifts for people! Now all my buying is done...YESSSSSSSSS!!! Can sit back and (sort of) relax!!!

How is everyone else doing? Good weekends?

16 sleeps til christmas!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• Hiya Honey,

So glad you're back and you sound refreshed!!! that's great!! lots of PMA to spread round then?????

All my Xmas shopping is done, tree is up - 15 days till i fly to DLP (disney land paris) YAY!!!

How you feeling MWB???

Broxi xx
  • Hi Brox!

Not too bad - woke this morning at 4am with a terrible sore throat - my OH has passed it on to me - so I've been eating all day, having lucozade, vitmamins, throat type cough mixture stuff - and lots of hot peppermint tea to kill the bugs!!!! Really don't want to come down with anything because I can't really have anymore time off work!!!

I have some PMA!!! But now a bit congexted and so just trying to stay well!!!!

Hows you doing???

Can I ask a TMI question...lol!!! It's been about a week to two weeks since I stopped bleeding and now I have LOADS of cm! Not sure why! Maybe because i was Clomid before because of my PCOS - which dries it up - I'm not used to it - but it feels like loads! Did that happen to you? Maybe my system is just having a good clear out...lol!!!!

Can't believe you are off to disney land you lucky thing!!! I've always wanted to go....any room in your suitcase for a small one???

We have our Xmas lunch at work tomorrow - so that should make the day go a bit better - but at a pub thats part of a chain so will be bloody awful...lol!!!!

Looking forward to the weekend and having nothing to do....she says that now...lol!!! Who knows what will happen between now and then!!!!

Any plans for this weekend to make your 14 sleeps go quicker...lol!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXx

• Hi Brox!

Not too bad - woke this morning at 4am with a terrible sore throat - my OH has passed it on to me - so I've been eating all day, having lucozade, vitmamins, throat type cough mixture stuff - and lots of hot peppermint tea to kill the bugs!!!! Really don't want to come down with anything because I can't really have anymore time off work!!!

I have some PMA!!! But now a bit congexted and so just trying to stay well!!!!

Hows you doing???

Can I ask a TMI question...lol!!! It's been about a week to two weeks since I stopped bleeding and now I have LOADS of cm! Not sure why! Maybe because i was Clomid before because of my PCOS - which dries it up - I'm not used to it - but it feels like loads! Did that happen to you? Maybe my system is just having a good clear out...lol!!!!

Can't believe you are off to disney land you lucky thing!!! I've always wanted to go....any room in your suitcase for a small one???

We have our Xmas lunch at work tomorrow - so that should make the day go a bit better - but at a pub thats part of a chain so will be bloody awful...lol!!!!

Looking forward to the weekend and having nothing to do....she says that now...lol!!! Who knows what will happen between now and then!!!!

Any plans for this weekend to make your 14 sleeps go quicker...lol!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXx

Hi MWB,

I'm trying my best to keep occupied for the next 14 days (harder than i thought it'd be) me and my mate are having a pamper day on sunday at a local health spa - so should be nice and relaxed for BDing that night image

I've got the cold - well symptoms anyway - i'm downing fresh OJ and vitamins to try and keep it at bay!!!

I have had lots of CM too - dunno why but i just hope it's our bodies getting back to normal!!! I started using my CBFM this month and i'm on day 8 - got HIGH FERTILITY From day 7!!! Just want to keep track of my ov'ing for future use image

I have a wee night out tonight with one of my mates so it'll probably be a late and messy one - if our past nights out are anything to go by!! lol

What CD are you on honey??

Broxi xx;\)
  • Sounds like a great weekend! I haven't been up to much TBH, just too tired! I have most of my pressies which is good, so I just need to wrap them now

The tree went up at the weekend too! x
  • hey girly wirlys everyone sounds very cheery!!

last weekend we went up to enniskillen (northern Ireland) for xmas booze & nappies they are well cheap about half theprice we pay. This weekend we off to 7up xmas on ice in dublin for my little boys birthday he's 7 next thursday then sunday we have visitors & will be putting up the tree cant wait for that my favourite favourite favourite day of the year is putting up the tree its proper xmas then!!

I am so glad you's are having this loads of CM business i have buckets of the stuff (sorry for that gross mental image) & have for about a week dont have no clue what thats about. First i thought yay i must be gonna ov (still to get AF took MTX 31st october) but would hardly get EWCM for a week would I ?? what kind of CM have ye got going on down there - god this is a disgusting topic of conversation!!

Still getting pain BTW so pissed off about that, if that bastard consultant had told me all of what comes with MTX i would have opted for surgery honestly i would, he told me nothing, made it sound like pop a few pills & you'll be hunky dory. Personally i think he was being a lazy arse because he would have to do the op he was all togged out in his scrubs that day so mustve been on surgery duty.

chat later
    K.xxx
  • Hey ladies! Not long now!!! 9 sleeps!!!

Brox - I have no idea what CD I'm on - as I don't have normal afs anyways! Its been about 3 weeks since stopping bleeding!

Things are good - I'm all ready for christmas! Just about to go off and do a little shopping with my sis!

Katyjo - your weekend away sounds like you got a few bargains! Well done!!!

I am on my works doo tomorrow night - going to a comedy club! Oh joy! It will probably be alright - but I don't like being out late on a "school night" - we'll have to work the next day - and we won't be home til about 2AM!!!

Hows every one doing???

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Oh mummy wanna be, so pleased your having some fun...and that gradually in our own little ways we ARE getting through this! whoo hoo.

Thank god for this forum... love you girlies!

On a gross note, ive noted cm too.. (also had first AF last week, that was about 5 weeks since injection, i think, i lose track!)

I think i might start trying again March, but teensy bit scared too :\(

gem x