Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

due date

Hello, I am finding it hard that my due date was 24th Nov. I really dont want to be a heap at work who cries all day but feel if i took the day off work i would just wallow.

Anyone got any tips to help me through. I feel like i am putting on a good act but think the cracks are beginning to show, x

Replies

• Options
    maybe have a day off but plan to do something special to remember, coz just sitting at home you might feel worse?

my due date isn't til april, but a lot of the girls who've passed theirs say it's really hard to get through, but they feel better afterwards. Maybe they'll be able to give you more advice. have you tried asking in ttc after mc forum.

gxx
  • Options
    Hi tec46, I know how you're feeling. My due date was the 15th Dec and i'm dreading it, my little boy was stillborn on the 19th Sep at 27 weeks. It's not going to be easy, but I hope you get through the day ok. ((((Big Hugs))))
  • Options
    hello there...i know what you are going through,i booked the day off work when my due date was to come round,then i cancelled it......i was better working as nobody else at work knew what i was thinking or going through...and i kept extra busy.
    it does get better and i think you should go with the flow,if you want to cry,cry........listen to your body,xxx
  • Options
    i worked and was fine all day as i was busy. hubby got a little tree on his way home and we planted it in the evening. i also got a positive on an ov stick that day, which turned out to be the day i conceived my current bun in the oven.