Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

numb

i went for my scan yesterday only to be told they could not find a heartbeat they did a normal and vaginal scan so would not have missed it now i have three choices to go it alone have tablets or a op right now i dont want to do anything the midwife said i can ask for another scan then decide i have a 7 an half month old baby whom i still breastfeed so really dont know what to do i also had a misscarriage before having him am just so numb x

Replies

• Sorry to hear of your loss anitarose. I can imagine that having a little one already complicates your decision making. Could you discuss the options with the doctor or MW as to what would be the least invasive in terms of affecting your breast feeding?
    The shock of what you are having to go through does make you feel numb. I felt more numb after my 2nd MC but now am starting to come to terms with it.
    Sorry I haven't been able to offer any advice to help you decide where to go from here. But do come and rant/chat to us in the coming days and weeks should you need to.
    Take care,
    Lilou x
  • I agree with Lilo, i think it would be better to discuss it with your doctor/midwife, as you are still breast feeding.

I am so sorry you had to go through this again, miscarriage is a very sad experience.
    I wish you all the best

Renee x