Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this wrong

Hi

I had mc almost 2 yrs ago. Since then i have had a baby girl who is now 14 months old. Is it wrong that i still think about the baby i lost. I didnt really grieve as i just tried to get back to normal asap and back to work. Everytime the date come round when i had mc i get a bit upset. I love holly to bits and wouldnt be without her but always wonder about the other baby. Is this normal?

Replies

• Options
    its completely normal honey i still think about my bean and how far along i would be now and i'm not even near anniv. which i'm dreading as it'll be xmas day.
    U can think about ur baby and still love ur beautiful lil girl.
    xxxx
  • Options
    I agree honey its totally normal, theres enough room in your heart for your little girl and the baby you lost and more! I know I will never forget my baby I will always love them even though I never got to meet them. I already have a son and I hope to concieve in the next few months but the baby I lost will always be in my heart xx
  • Options
    hi babe, i only had my d and c nearly 4 weeks ago and i can tell u im sure i will never forget my baby angel, and to be honest,i think we shouldnt forget them, we have loved them so much even if it was a short period of time and im sure one day ill get to give my baby angel a hug...whenever that may be. xxx
    amandaxx