Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My Angel Due Today

:cry:

My baby was due today but I lost my angel on my birthday last December at 7+3

I found the first weeks very hard, I have two girls 13 and 4 but had been trying for this little since my youngest was born so was very excoited to be having it so it came as a huge shock to lose it.

I am still trying all these months later with no glimmer at all of a bfp.

I have been doing very well but this last week has been so low as I can't help thinking about my lost angel and that I am still no way near being a mummy again.

I am so lucky to have my girls but the pain of wanting another is so strong too.

After trying for so long we are now talking of giving up and accepting it will not happen and that has been magnified this by millions. The heartbreak is undearable.

I just had to write this down to get it all out and I felt this was the best place, I have made some great friends in ttc and wouldn't want to burden them.

Thanks for listening :\)

My angel mummy, daddy and your big sisters miss you and wish we could hold you .

Mummy loves you and knows ypu are the brightest star in the sky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• thinking of you today xxxxxxx
  • MH I have already replied in TTC but didn't want to read & run. You are not burdening us at all,thats what we are here for.

I can see how heartbreaking this is for you, please don't give up...I still have hope that me and you will be in the May forum together.

xxx
  • Hugs, must be a difficult day x
  • Mrs A,

I am sorry you are here too. We have never spoken but I kind of followed you as loved your avatar pic so kind of read about you.....not some mad stalker though!

I just feel it is awfiul that anyone has to come into this forum.

i hope you are doing ok and that we will end up together somewhere on here nicer to chat soon xxxxx
  • Aww hun x sorry i wasn't around yesterday have just seen this today x
    I am so sorry for your loss, please don't give up x
    I read your post in TTC as well, am so glad that you managed to fine a little peace x
    My little bean would have been due next month, and i know what you mean, I really thought that i would be pg again by then x
    Just remember you are not a burden, all these lovely ladies know what it is like to go through this x x
    ((((hugs)))) and sending lots of sticky baby dust for a may baby for everyone x
  • i also lost my bean on my birthday last year and found the following months very difficult. on the due date my husband bought a little tree for the garden which we planted together. i also didnt get a sniff of a bfp from my mc to edd, but i got a opk+ on the due date, followed by a bfp. to get the +opk on the edd in a small way makes sense of it for me. so it's not time to give up yet. your body might just be waiting until you are ready. hth
  • Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I found this quote when I lost bean in January, and he/she would have been due tomorrow. Hope this helps a little. xx

'An Angel in the book of life wrote down our babies birth, and whispered as she closed the book.....'Too beautiful for earth' ~ Author Unknown
  • Hope you are doing okay Mithical x
  • Hello MH

I hope you managed to get through yesterday ok, cant imagine it was easy, sending lots of love and hugs your way

Love Luc xxx