Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I think I am having a miscarriage

Title says it all really! I am so upset and feeling numb! I started to get period like craps at 2pm this afternoon, went to the toilet about 30 mins later to find pink stain on tissue not a lot at all. Then had to take a old lady I look after to church for a carol service, the pains were getting worse in church, I am not even realigous and I have never prayed so hard, was fighting back tears during the caroles as I knew I was going to find blood when I went to the toiler which I did.

I got home about 5 and pains were still there and bright red blood when ever I wipe. I now feel just like I do when I have AF apart from cramps go as soon as af arrives. I have really really bad wind....? I dont know what that is all about but get that when AF is due.

Cramps are slowly going but red blood is still there when I wipe. I called the hospital and they said I have to wait until monday when early pregnancy unit is open. I only found out I was pregnant on monday and me and hubby have been absoulutely over the moon, every morning I wake up think this is to good to be true and now it seems as though it is.....I am 5+.

Replies

• Honey - take it easy over the weekend - i am not religous either but i am praying for you to.

Keep us posted

HUGS

Sarah x x x
  • Hunny, I know this may seem like a personal question, but are there any clots?

Nadine
  • Thank you so much summer.

Nadine, no there are no clots (not yet anyway) however it seems to be getting a little more mucusy if that makes sense or is even a word, still got cramps as wellx
  • i've had bleeding four times during my pregnancy and i really recommend going to your local A&E. they will refer u to a gyno straight away and u should be scanned as well.your still really early so if theres no clots then it could just be your body playing games with u, i still get pains when i should be on my period. hope this helps x
  • Lala, How did it go today at EPU?

Nadine
  • Hey there,
    I had the internal scan today and unfortunately have had a complete miscarriage. Kind of okay today as to be honest I knew what was happening saturday and dont think I have any tears left. It seems funny that it started to happen in church of all bloody places!

Trying to get our head round it and stay positive, we are determined not to give up and to keep trying. However I dont know how I am going to cope when I fall pregnant again as I was convinced something would happen and it was too good to be true but didn't actually think anything would happen.

Just want the bleeding to stop as it is a contsant reminder but it isn't as heavy now. I just hope we haven't got to wait another 6 months xx
  • Hi Lala

I'm so sorry that you lost your LO. I was really hoping that everything was going to be ok for you.

We all here if you need to talk.

Lots of hugs

Nadine
  • I'm so sorry, just take care of yourselves xxx
  • i concieved 8 days after miscarrying so there is definatly hope hun, best of luck

xxx
  • I'm so sorry, take care and take your time coming to terms with your loss. x
  • Thank you all.

I am not too bad now, had a heartbreaking weekend and just constantly cried. I was okay at the hospital because deep down I knew what they were going to say. I am just glad I wasnt further along as that would have been so hard. We are trying to remain positive and will keep trying.

Sando I seem to be hearing a lot about concieving straight after a miscarriage, I will not count on it but it is something to keep me positive.
    xx