Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i have had a miscarriage

i have had a miscarriage i was 8 weeks pregnant, i dont know how to go on. this was my first pregnancy.
i feel so sick and angry about whats happened that i am going mental.
i cant go outside because all i see is babies and pregnant women and when i see them it feels like i am being ripped apart.
what do i do because i am taking everything out on my partner.
i blame my self for everything and i feel so guilty when i look at my partner i just want him to leave and find someone normal.
i dont understand why this happened to me?

Replies

• just sent you a long message but then my comp crashed.

basically i know exactly how u feel i misscarried 2wks ago myb baby was 8wks 4days when it died id had a silent mc and found out at my 12wk scan its been the hardest time of my life was too my first pregnancy .
  • So sorry you are feeling this terrible Samantha.

I lost my baby at about 6 weeks and felt/feel the exact same as you are describing. It's just awful & mums to be seem so much more prominent than before!!

Chin up- these feelings wont last forever and the pain will reduce I promise!

Hopefully our time will come very soon.

Take care

Emma xx
  • shazzaz thats exactly how i feel going thru the same and same goes for me i received different things after i found out xx happend to me 2wks a mmc
  • so sorry to hear of your loss samantha.

try to explain to your partner why you feel the way you do, and try to work through things together. I'm sure he will understand why your emotions are all over the place, but try to help each other through this, don't push each other away.

It really will get easier with time I promise you. My MC was at the start of september (at 8weeks) and altho I still get very emotional and cry sometimes, the first few weeks really are the worst. and once you get through them you will start to feel better. There are lots of people here who understand exactly how you feel. coz sometimes you just need to talk to someone who has been through the same as you, as no-one else can truly understand how you feel if it hasn't happened to them, no matter how much they try to help.

We are all here for you if there's anything we can do to help. TTC afer MC is a busy forum full of lovely ladies, so coem join us in there, even if you don't ttc again straight away, that forum is busier than this, and full of people who support each other.

Gems
    xx
  • hi samantha,

i too today have had a miscarriage, i was 5 weeks with my first, just got back from doctors. feel absolutely gutted. i too feel the same as you and wonder why me? please don't blame yourself though and make sure you talk about it with your other half. Hopefully we will be both be back at some point with some good news. i just wanted to let you know you aren't on your own and i am experiencing all the pain/hurt/anger etc that you are feeling too.

xxxxxxx