Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

My pregnancy symptoms are getting worse not less

I thought that my pregnancy symptoms would get less and less each day but they're not!
I have started to feel more nauseous, my boobs are tingling more, ive had to start going to the loo more and im still having the stretching like pains (which I kind of expected some kind of cramping). Its doing my head in!

Is it all in my head or is this normal?

Anyone else been the same?

BM xx

Replies

• my symptoms dissapeared almost as soon as the bleeding started. how far were u ?and how long ago was mc x
  • I was only 6 weeks and my bleeding started on thursday of last week and stopped on sunday.

xx
  • Sorry to hear you still feeling like that.

I lost at 5 wks and beacuse bled & pain within few days & then all stopped. Dr said that was fine, nature had dealt with it. Apparently my Dr told me if you continue to get pain or bleed you may have to have a D&C where they just scrape the womb to get you all cleared, I asked if I needed that but he was happy with how my bleeding/pain had stopped. I would speak to your Dr hunny.

Stay strong, thinking of you - we're all here supporting each other together.
    xx
  • I think I mentioned this to you before but my symptoms increased for a few weeks afterwards before they started to decrease. I became really sensitive to certain smells and completely went off cheese, which I hadn't had the rest of the pregnancy.

Hope they decrease for you soon. It can be very upsetting, I understand.

Take care, NN xx