Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dont know what to do...

(also in TTC after mmc)
i had a scan yesterday, thought i was 6+5, but measured 6+3. problem was heart rate was only 66. the report says is an at risk pregnancy and to repeat scan in a week. ive googled (which i know can be bad), but everywhere ive looked says if heart rate is under 70 at 6 weeks there is 100% chance of miscarriage. i dont know what to do. im too scared to go back to my gp. i couldnt bare going for another scan just to be told my baby has died.

Replies

• try be brave .no matter how small a chance its still a chance.however i know how hearbreaking all this is had some miserable experiences but you should talk freely about how you feel to your loved ones too.ask plenty questions and make sure you get some counselling.it really does help.all the best hope you make itxxxxxxx
  • Nothing is ever 100% certain, take care of yourself, and above all try not to worry or ur little bean will feel it. I had bleeding, pain and a cyst, my babies heart beat was also slow but my daughter arrived last May, perfectly healthy.Good luck..xx