Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

waiting for scan. feels forever.. 13+5..

I have been bleeding for 5 days, with cramping, trying to stay positive but its ebbing away! its my third so I'm very lucky anyway but doesnt take away the harsh cruelness of it to come this far. My scan is 9am tomorrow, feels like eternity away..
Thinking of u all.
mummy of 2 and a beanie.. i hope.x

Replies

• Good luck tomorrow.
    I really hope it goes well and that you get good news.
    xxx
  • just wondering how it went x
  • Hi, all is well!!!! baba is happy and healthy. Still bleeding tho?? have to ring EPC if it continues so they can scan me again, still got stomach ache but they cant explain it?..xx
  • Oh that's great news!
    What a relief!! I hope that pesky bleeding stops soon and you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy
    xxx
  • Thank-you, not had it with my other two so its worrying, but beanie seems strong and happy, fingers crossed...x
  • such good news - just though i would let you know that i had 18 bleeds in my pregnancy and i know have a beautiful 22 week old little man. Its scary and eveyr one needs to be investigated but it is really common and doesnt always have to be negative. Let us know how the next scan goes x
  • Hi Ladies, i've been bleeding since sunday, not too heavily and i do have some pain in my tummy, Went to the hospital last night but not much they could do for me...got early scan on Friday. Reading your posts has made me realise there is hope for me yet and am now feeling a bit more positive. Fingers crossed everything is ok. x
    9+5
  • how did it go cupcake?
    I am still having brown bleeding, got appointment to see consultant as I'm almost 18 wks, fingers crossed tho, baba seems fine??
    Marie..