Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Regretfully can I join you too.

My first ever post in 2008 was in this Miscarriage forum with a blighted ovum, and now I am back again image

Anyway I went for a scan today, at 8 wks, after having some brown spotting since last Thursday and a little red spot yesterday. After scanning outside, they couldn't initially find the foetus. So they scanned inside and found the foetus with no heartbeat who died at 7 wks. They said that they would see the blood in the uterus and reckon that I could completely miscarry on my own. But I have decided to go for medical management next week.

Does this sound like a missed miscarriage?

I am so gutted - I have been crying all morning. I thought it would be okay as I had spotting with my dd1 and because I had a bicornate uterus which means I am subject to bleeding anyway, but obviously this wasn't meant to be. Don't know what to do with myself and don't have any motivation to do anything either.

This makes dd1 even more precious, but it doesn't ease the pain or heartache.

hope everyone else is bearing up okay.

Replies

• Hi pet....so so sorry for your loss. Its devastating. We all know how you feel and there are no words that I can say to you right now that will ease the pain. This is quite a quiet forum, so may I suggest that you come over to TTC after MC. The ladies there are a fantastic help and support, even if you are not TTC. Take care of yourself and hope you join us over in TTCafterMC. Love Tracyxxx
  • I remember you when I was TTC. Just wanted to say I'm really sorry. Yes it's a missed miscarriage, which I have suffered myself. xx
  • ((Big hugs)), Sevans.

I have had a blighted ovum, and two missed miscarriages, so I know how you feel. It is devastating, but you will start go get over it eventually. Take care, and good luck x