Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early miscarriage

Hi
Aint been on here for ages. Had a mmc in feb and been ttc ever since wih no luck. been havin preg symptoms for last 2 weeks. started spottin tues and had new blood today. I think i have jus had an early miscarriage as at dinner time I was agony (same pains as my mc)> Went to the toilet and had a massive rush of blood, then went on to lose 2 large clots-one which looked like a young foetus and one looked like afterbirth(very similar to my last miscarriage but smaller).
Am so sad-had the shittest year ever. 2 miscarriages, hubby losing his job and then he nearly died. Just can't wait for the year to be over with. really needed to let all this off my chest.
xx

Replies

• I'm sorry to hear of your mc and all the awful things that are happening to you and you OH.

I really hope the New Year will be better for you both.

My thoughts are with you.

Nadine
  • Luc86 - i'm so sorry. Bring on 2009 is what i say. Really hoping you have some good news soon, take care of yourselves and perhaps visit the gp to get checked out xx
  • hey huni, i'm soo sorry that you're having to go through this. i really hope you and your oh can get through this together.

I agree with so happy, get an app to see your gp and see what they say.

• Hey

I am really sorry to hear what has happened, i mc a few weeks ago, mums had a few ops, split with my partner.. everyone seems to be having a really crappy year. Hopefully 2009 will bring all of us some happiness.

Take care of yourself,

Xxx