Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

10 weeks since miscarriage & no period - HELP am so worried

Replies

• gorgeous baby
  • The best little girl by far x
  • my beautiful baby girl!!
  • i got spellin of name from here will get you one hopefully by next tues
  • Hi All,
    It is 10 weeks since my second miscarriage and I still have not had a period. I am definitely not pregnant and am so worried that something awful is wrong witht me. Please can anyone with a similar story please advise?

Thanks,
  • Hiya, didn't want to r&r. It can take quite a while for AF to come. I'm sure if you hang on in there it will happen. If you are really worried then maybe try and see your GP to put your mind at rest, but am sure it will be fine. :\)

Take care,
    Edie xxx
  • Hi there

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.

I know they say it takes on average 4 - 6 weeks after a mc to get your first period but I have heard of other ladies on here waiting much longer. It doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong but perhaps go and see your Dr if you are concerned and hopefully they can reassure you or perhaps do a scan to check everything's ok.

Good luck, NN xx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;30/st/20090413/e/%27Round+4%27/dt/5/k/a085/s-event.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss
  • Hi Jo,
    I have now been waiting over 8 weeks for my af and still no sign. It is SO annoying and very confusing and upsetting as I feel like I haven't revered until it arrives.
    Have you had a scan?
    I mc'd naturally and had a scan when the bleeding stopped which showed no retained tissue. However I have had a few bouts of brown gunky clotty stuff since then. I've no idea what the hell that's all about either.
    Sorry I have no answers, just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
    I am sure it will show up soon for both of us.
    Let me know bow you get on .
    xxx