Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone with a similar experience?

I went to the hospital last week after bleeding at 6 1/2 weeks and was told i had m/c. I coped quite well and am still, Im starting to feel like im still pregnant tho, sorry if tmi but my nipples are really sore and even cracking, i only bleed for 3 days and wasnt as heavy as i was expecting at all. Has anyone had a similar experience to this, how long will i feel pregnant for?

Replies

• Aw big hugs hun. My symptoms lasted maybe a week to 10 days after mc. It does get easier. It just takes a while for your HCG levels to drop enough to recognise that you are no longer pg. Put some moisturiser on your nipples it will help xx
  • Hiya, i suffered a miss miscarriage 5 weeks ago i would of been 8 weeks but my pregnancy had ended at 6 weeks i had two lots of medical management and like you i still felt very pregnant. 2 weeks ago i had a really heavy bleed that lasted 10 mins it came as a shock as i'd only had light bleeding up untill then. i lost two big clots and then things calmed down again but i still felt pregnany,queasy in a morning sore boobs. the hospital told me to take a test 2 weeks after my last dose pf tabs which i did last wed and even though i was suer everything had come away i got a positive pregnancy test still. I bled for a few days more until it eventualy went. I've took another test tonight as today and yesterday i've not felt pregnant and to my relieve it was negative which according to the midwifwe means all retained products have gone and pregnancy hormones have returned to near normal. so so glad it's over. sorry to go on and i know our circumstances are not quite the same but maybe your hormones hav'nt gone down yet? have they told you to do a pregnancy test? do you have an appointment to see anybody? thinking of you. xxx