Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i am loosing boo!

i had a scan last friday where everything was fine baby, heartbeat, movement, but last night i woke up at about 3 am feeling wet down there (sorry tmi) when i went to the loo their was quite a bt of red blood, no clots its eased off now but still there a bit,
rang EPAU and they have booked me in for another scan tomorrow morning, dont want to wait but what can you do? deep down i think i know what is already happening, and i am devestated, how can i not belive its something im doing this is my second MC in a row.......
cant write anymore struggling to see through the tears :cry:
who ever said having a baby woould be so hard.
sam
xxx
:cry:

Replies

• Hi Sam,

Just wanted to let you know that im thinking of you and sending you a big hug. xxxxx
  • Just to let you know Im thinking about you. Try and chill today, its hard but worrying and stressing will not change the outcome, whatever it is. Ive had 2 mmc and i had major cramps and big clots at 9 weeks with my 2nd pg, and i was convinced id mc again,and had even started planning when i would go into hospital for my erpc, and when i was scanned the next day, the baby was fine, and hes a mad toddler now.

Whats happened in the past is the past, and this could be a diffferent situation all together.

Keeping everything crossed for you

Gemm x
  • Hello Samboo
    Good luck for tomorrow, I really hope it is all ok, fingers crossed
    Daisyx
  • I just wanted to send you a big hug and hope today has gone OK hun xxx