Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Could it be a miscarriage

Hi girls, Im a bit worried - was in town shopping yest and went to loo - when I was there I noticed a stain on my underwear then when I wiped there was blood on tissue - not a huge amount but still a bit.

I then started to feel pains in my stomach - I am about 8 wks pg.

I went back to my car & phoned midwife who told me to phone hospital which I did - but they said to put on a pad & monitor it and to call back if there was lots more blood. They told me to come in on monday at 8.35 for scan.

I was a bit annoyed to be honest - making me wait from just before 2pm yest til monday morning!

Had a bit more spotting today - nothing major but its more a brownish colour today.

Any advice appreciated
xx

Replies

• Hi Tracy1 - hard to say hunny. It could be implantation bleed! Good luck my love, MKB xxxx
  • my miscarriage started with brown spotting which got more in quantity over a few days until it went red about 3-4 days later, but people have spotting in pg and it turns out to be nothing important.
  • If it is brown blood it is old blood and probably nothing to worry about. Mine started with brown spotting but very quickly turned to lots of very red very clotty blood that is what you have to worry about, I would try to stay calm and rest, easier said than done I know. Lots of women have spotting and then very healthy pgs. Good luck for Monday xx
  • Thanks girls, that makes me feel much better.
    xx
  • Good luck for Monday. xx