Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Ive had a miscarraige..

Hey girls had a miscarraige a wk 2morrow, would of been about 6wks, had a + a wk b4 after tests at docs etc they confirmed i was having a natural one, although nothing about this feels natural...have gone through the past few days blaming myself, i know i shouldnt but its very hard not to feel like i must of done something. Me and oh want to try again straight away but have read on the internet ur not meant to have sex the wk after..?? Doc said to carry on if we wanted, everyone seems to think we shouldnt though, but me and oh want anothr baby so bad xxx kim xxx

Replies

• Hi Kim
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    We were told we could try right away but I wanted to wait for AF 1st just to feel my body had recovered.
    But its when you feel ready to try.
    We'r all here if you need to talk, its what helped me get through it.

Take Care
    Helen x x x
  • Hey jane and helen, thanks for all your kind words really mean alot. Am feeling better as the days go on, but a bit up and down and i know thats never guna change. Im very nervous about getting pg again but then on the other hand i really want too so i can move on, oh and i really want another and whats happened was out of our control so we have to move on as nothing else can be done can it...Again thanks for replying its very lonely, and i havent had anyone to talk too, oh tries but it doesnt feel the same as having a girl to talk too...no-one can look at me at the moment, feels very awkward i just hope that will change with time, im still me after all xxxx
  • Hi Kim, sorry to hear your news. I had a m/c in july and fell again in august so am now 16 weeks. The reason they want you to wait for at least 1 af is so you have recovered mentally/physically and so they can date your pg accurately. I fell again with no af. Go for it when you and oh feel ready. xxxxx
  • Hi woomummy, hopefully you are feeling a bit better. I couldn't bear the thought of waiting to try again either but I have only just stopped bleeding so have had an enforced wait of 8 weeks. It is soooo cruel to have a BFP only to have hopes dashed within weeks.
    Thinking of you xx
  • Thanks for the replies girls, everytime pple ask when were trying again, there like after xmas surely, and as me and oh want to start straight away i was beginning to think we where being stupid, i duno what it is ive just got this really bad desire to be pg again and want to try as soon as we can...candygirl im glad its not a medical reason then and its safe to go again, everyone keeps saying that im likely to miscarry again if i dont wait a few months?!? I havent gotta clue when i should be trying times etc, dont know when af is meant to come bk, my bleeding stopped totally yest (brown discharge gone soz if tmi) my bleeding started on the 6th stopped the 8th then went full blown on the 17th til a day ago...so do i start from this bleeding stopping as in 14 days time or can af be alot longer after a mc. Im glad i found this site as its so nice to speak to others and not feel so alone, hearing from pple out there that feel like i do too, so thanks to all of you, cant explain how much its helping being able to chat to pple who know what your going through.

Hey claire, sorry to make u feel bad, have spent some time wiv oh and my to lo's today had a lovely day and have come bk feeling so much more positive, im so thankful for them, but i guess its guna be a rollercoaster isnt it and i doubt il ever be 'normal again'...i take it ur doing 2wks from ur mc again, if thats right i guess ive got another wk...think il go into it just enjoying hubbie time and what evers meant to be will be, the last one was like a military operation as wed been trying 5months..but im guna be more relaxed this time, i know it could take a long time, but what id do for a bfp from the guy in the red hat...heres hoping he sends sticky ones our way, and to camlo and helen too xxxx
  • Hi Kim, hope your feeling better....it does get easier (slowly). Try for another baby when you & o/h feel ready. xxx
  • Awww woomummy

Im so sorry to hear that, i havent been on here for ages as im having internet troubles, was checking to see if you had your BFP and im so sorry to hear it ended like that, my m/c last year only lasted 7 days all in all and i didnt have any pains so its not always heavy and painfull.I had a scan aswell and everything was pretty much gone and that was after about 2 days.Hope your feeling as well as can be hun

hugs and kisses

charlie x 25+4
  • HIA HUN SORRY TO HEAR ABUT UR LOSS I NO ITS SAD I WENT THRU TH SME THING .. BUT UR LUKIN ON TH BRIGHT SIDE LIKE ME AM TRYN AGEN IV JUST MISCARRED NATURALLY AFTER MY BABIES WER DED 5 WEEKS INSIDE ME AND IT WAS A RELIEF ALL I CAN THINK ABUT IS TRYN AGEN .. BUT DNT LISTEN ABUT UR SUPPOSED TO WAIT MY BOYFRENDS SISTER MISSCARED ON TH FRIDAY AND SHE FEEL PREGNANT TH FOLLOWING MONDAY SO U JUST KEEP YA CHIN UP HUN N KEEP TRYN OK .. XX