Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO anyone who ttc again strait after mc

has anyone ttc b4 there frst period after mc? if yes then wt wer the results?

Replies

• i had a mmc in feb and have bin ttc since the bleeding stopped. had af 3 weeks ago so hoping for bfp this mnth!
  • hiya thought i would write as i had a missc last july and the hosp said leave it til you have a proper period. but as i now had it in my head i wanted another baby i waited til i stopped bleeding and was obviously not in pain anymore and concieved a week later! i got told off by the doc for not waiting but its what i wanted to do and i now have 15 days til im due with my little girl. so dont give up and just do what feels right for your body. hope this helps x
  • hi, everyone is different
    i certainly would never try again straight away...

its confusing, its upsetting and hard to read any symptoms as you can actually have pregnancy symptoms for up to two weeks after (which i had)

i personally found it unbearable and mentally straining.
    I wish i had waited.

good luck though hon. many women have tried again that quick and fell pregnant.

i had second miscarriage a month after and am trying again now for baby number 2...

x