Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Newbie - Should I be more positive?

Hello,

I'm totally new here. Found out 2 weeks ago yesterday that I was pregnant with our first baby (I thought I was approximately 6 weeks) however fell pregnant while on the pill so wasnt exactly sure.

Following on from the +ive test I started spotting and was referred to our local EPAU who gave me an internal scan and said I was about 4 weeks as all that was visible was a yolk scan and gave me an appt for this coming Friday.

Anyway on Friday just gone I noticed blood (it was mixture of brown and red this time, where as the previous spotting was brown). Since Friday I have been bleeding on and off and had about 4 small clots and slight cramp, the bleeding is similar to my monthly period. I attended our local A&E on Friday evening to be told that I would need to wait until my next EPAU appointment on 19th. All my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared, however my boobs are still feeling huge, I am having the ocassional dizzy spell (I wasnt having these before) and I get the odd wave of nausea, but I dont know if I am living in hope that the baby is still there and growing or not? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

E x