Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

upset

hi all

went for scan today not good news

they said the baby is still there but no heart beat and has not grown from last friday

so they are 99% sure this is a m/c

i have to go back friday for another scan and if baby has no heart beat i got to have a d&c

very up set as only last week this time i sore my baby and got photo of baby and sore heart beat

i just dont know what to do i am so up set and worried i know there is nothing that can be done

thanks for all you help guys and good luck to you all i wish you all well

Replies

• You poor thing it is so cruel the way one minute you are grinning from ear to ear and the next it is all ripped away from you. May sure you get lots of rest and take the time to recover xx
  • Oh Clare,

I am so sorry hun, made much worse that you already saw your babies heart beat.

Same happened to me, had my 12 wk scan and found out bay stipped growing at 8 wks.

I had an ERPC (new teminology for D&C), two months on and we are now trying again.

Rach xxx
  • So sorry to hear your sad news,it is not an easy thing to go through at all and there isn't anything anybody can say to make things any easier.
    I hope you have lots of support around you?
    Take care and remember we are here if you need us.xx