Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

misscariage?! some1 help?!

Hi i think im pregnant but beacuse of an injection i had 2 stop gettin pregnant about 18 months ago i have irregular periods it has been nearly 3 weeks since i think the condom split. have done a pregnancy test but said negative so went to speak 2 my local health centre they said wait 4 weeks and do one so i have nearly another week to wait, but last night i spotted light brown/pink spotting when i wiped but woke up this morning and it seems to be getting heavier with brown/red blood and a few clots i think... i dont know as i ahve never seen clotting before... is this normal or am i having a misscarriage or am i even pregnant! im so confused!
some one please help asap!:\?

Replies

• go to docs or a and e, they may well do an exam to see if cervix open, when did you last have your injection?
  • i talked to my gp ad sai ait 2 wes if beedn continuies they wll send me 4 a scan but thankfully the bleeding has stopped! i last had the injection about 18 months ago but has totally messed up my body and periods! i just hate not knowing and playing the waiting game!
    but thanks for commenting!