Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

odd sensations?

ive been diagnosed with missed mc at eleven weeks.no doubt as baby had no heartbeat.due to go in for erpc on monday.but ive only very slight cramps and only grains of sand type discharge.ive also funny little tingles on left side.sometimes i scratch it.like a tickle.i never had this with the previous missed miscarriage.also my tummy has gone down (was quite there before hand) but still wee bump.theres no way they couldve missed a twin or something (i know wierd but i had to ask before made fool of myself asking nurse etc) my womb very retroverted.i know sounds crazy but these sensations are driving me mad as they very cruel.its nott that i havnt accepted it i have but if my body is playing games i wish to god it would stop making me think about this possibility.someone talk sense to me and say they felt these too?.i shouldve been 14 weeks????

Replies

• Huni I'm sorry I can't really offer any advice as my MC's both occured early on and passed naturally. Perhaps try TTC adter MC as it tends to be a bit busier so hopefuly someone there could help you. Sending you (((hugs))) xx
  • Roisine I'm so sorry you have had another mc. If you are in any doubt or have any questions at all ask them to scan you before your erpc. Don't feel silly asking - they will have heard it all before and there is a lot to be said for intuition. At least if they scan you again and nothing has changed you will know and you won't have to wonder anymore.

When I has my mmc I still had all my symptoms, no cramps and no indication that this was a failed pg (heartbeat had stopped at 8.5 weeks but scan was at 12.5).

The nurses will want to help so definately have a chat to them
    xxx
  • thanks ladies, im still not passing much jst wee tiny spots.my tummy has gone down but boobs still veiny and preg lookin.its a cruel trick.i didnt really feel anymore wierd sensations i think i was grasping at hope.but ive decidied to give this one more shot and ill get some form of treatment next time and just pray it doesnt happen again.im determined to be positive but at least i know what ahead of me this time.i hope we graduate soon to better situationsxxxxxx
  • Hi Roisine,

I have had these weird sensations with my last mmc it was like a funny sensation & I had to scratch or rub my side!!! It's very strange!! I ended up delaying my erpc & requesting another scan for a wks time as I still had hope, the epu were very nice about it & was happy to re scan me after that one I then rebooked the erpc.

It's very hard with the prospect of having test etc but I am now at a place were I feel positive about them as I know they are doing every test under the sun to help us carry our baby to full term.

We will get there in the end hun.

Sending you lots of hugs xxxx
  • I've had 2 mmc too. They were both quite diff. With this most recent one I had terrible back pains on one side - I thought I'd pulled a muscle. First mmc, I had abdom cramps at 7 weeks then no other symnptoms anything had gone wrong.

Good luck next week. I've had 2 ERPCs which both went ok and I conceived successfully after my first ERPC. We're going to TTC after Christmas again this time.

J x