Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's started

Since our scan last Thursday when there was no heartbeat I have been feeling ok because although I knew the fetus had to come out at some time, I didn't have any pain or bleeding.
Since yesterday I have had a bit of both and know that this is the start of the fetus coming out. I am getting scared because although this is my 3rd mc I just don't know how it is all going to happen.
With my 1st it took about a week until it was all over and as I hadn't been expecting it didn't have a scan to confirm I had lost it until the end. My 2nd came out a day after the scan showed that there was no heartbeat and was over quite quickly.
It's just awful not knowing how long this will take, when it will happen ( we have 3 other children and no-one else to look after them so what we will do with them if I have to go to hospital which I did with the last 2?) and what hospital to go to because we had such an awful experience at our local hospital the 1st time but it is really too far to go to the other hospital where we had a better experience with the 2nd one.
Anyway, I am just anxious about everything now.

Replies

• Options
    Aww hun, I'm really sorry you have to go through this. I have no advice, as I haven't been through this myself, but I hope it goes quickly for you, and that you won't need to go to the hospital.

Thinking of you xxx
  • Options
    Hi Hun

Sorry to hear this and thinking off you

D xx