Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Im new - Hello.

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if I can join you? I have been a member of BE ages now and normally lurk in TTC but I finally got my BFP and then had a m/c last week and have been lurking in here.

I have read all your posts and the support and advice you all give is amazing so I thought it was time I said Hello!!

Replies

• Sorry to hear you had to join this forum but you are very welcome. I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is such a shock when it happens.
    Lilou x
  • Hi, I was new this week too so know how you feel. people on hear have given me tons of support so hope you find the same xxx
  • Hi, sorry you are here. But hopefully you will find some comfort from talking about things, with ladies who have been through the same. xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RSdkp1/.png

• In the nicest possible way this is a great place to be for support during this time and I know many of us will not have coped as well if it wasn't for the the huge amount of suppport from some very wonderful ladies on here. We are all here to listen and to help you in whatever we we can.

I hope you are feeling ok and although it seems rubbish someone saying this to you at the time, but it does get better with time, and during that time feel free to vent any emotion you have with us we all understand.

Massive hugs Lou xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for your replies and support`, I am starting to feel better now but I am still really gutted. My mood changes from one minute to the next.
    I am so glad I found this forum as the support is great.

Thanks x
  • hi, i'm new too. had a mc last week but i've found that there's lots of support here.
    sending you lots of hugs. xxx
  • I am sorry for your loss sweetie. You are right this forrum has been amazing for me, I would have cracked up without it sometimes! You will have up days and down days and there will always be someone in here to help you xx Hope you are doing ok and someone is looking after you
  • Hi
    Just wanted to say sorry for your loss, its early days for you and your partner so I hope you are being kind to yourselves
    I'm fairly new to but this is a lovely forum though I'm sorry you've had to join
    bye for now
    Daisyx