Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Newbie - Should I be more positive?

Hello,

I'm totally new here. Found out 2 weeks ago yesterday that I was pregnant with our first baby (I thought I was approximately 6 weeks) however fell pregnant while on the pill so wasnt exactly sure.

Following on from the +ive test I started spotting and was referred to our local EPAU who gave me an internal scan and said I was about 4 weeks as all that was visible was a yolk scan and gave me an appt for this coming Friday.

Anyway on Friday just gone I noticed blood (it was mixture of brown and red this time, where as the previous spotting was brown). Since Friday I have been bleeding on and off and had about 4 small clots and slight cramp, the bleeding is similar to my monthly period. I attended our local A&E on Friday evening to be told that I would need to wait until my next EPAU appointment on 19th. All my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared, however my boobs are still feeling huge, I am having the ocassional dizzy spell (I wasnt having these before) and I get the odd wave of nausea, but I dont know if I am living in hope that the baby is still there and growing or not? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

E x

Replies

• Hi hun,

sorry you're stuck in limbo land with all of this.
    There are lots of ladies who bleed in pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies.

Wishing you lots of love and sending hugs

xxx