Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pg test this am to check hcg levels..BFN...

Feeling very strange. On one hand it's good because it means that everything's back to normal...on the other reminds me that my baby is gone...

Replies

• Options
    Hi Sarah,

I can imagine how you are feeling. I am doing tests at the mo to see if my hcg levels have fallen after mc last week. The line is v faint now and I think will probably be gone in a few more days. I know I am going to be upset when it is BFN as that it means it is really all over.
    Will try and be hopeful too as it will mean we can start to move forwards again.

Take care hun. xxx
  • Options
    Is anyone on facebook?? I'm bored and thinking to much
  • Options
    hello there know exactly how your feelin i took a test 3 days ago 2 c if my levels were back to normal .. i got BFN 2 , i knew wat i was goin 2 c but it hurt so much actluuy seein it, i just want my periods 2 start agen so i can think about ttc agen.
    Hope ur ok xx
  • Options
    Oh honey its awful seeing that bfn cause i don't think it really sinks in until then that ur baby has actually gone so when u see it, it such a blow.

I hope ur okay ((((((((((((big hug))))))))))))))))

If u need to talk still i am on facebook- Jenna Hardy london network pic of me on hol. xxxxx
  • Options
    I tested again this morning. Still v v v faint line.
    Reminds me of the day about 7 weeks ago when I got my bfp and was paranoid that the line was barely there so rushed out to get CBD to confirm it. So much has happened since then that it really feels like a different lifetime ago that I was so happy and excited about my BFP. I know that next time I get one (and there WILL be a next time PMA PMA PMA) I am not going to let myself get too excited as I now know that a pos hpk doesn't necessarily equal baby.

Going to leave it a couple more days and then test again. I reckon by Sunday it will be neg. Although my bleeding has started again despite having stopped for a few days - grrrrr. There doesn't seem to ever be an end.
    xxx